While on my trip to Nebraska to help my dad I learned Collagemama had been tagged by Genevieve Netz of Prairie Bluestem and Tree Notes for a Thinking Blogger Award. It was a boost on a day when life seemed over a quart low on encouragement.
I don't know a meme from a screaming mimi, but I'd like to thank all the little people who made it possible while wearing a splendid Barbie satin evening gown and full-length gloves.
I'd also like anyone who reads this blog to check in at these blogs and websites:
1. Randal Plowman's A Collage A Day blog--http://acollageaday.blogspot.com/
2. Lincoln social and political commentator Leon Satterfield who should be world famous but it would just go to his head--http://thetruthmainly.com/index.html
3. The 2007 Texas Book Festival--https://www.texasbookfestival.org/
4. Online Entomology Dictionary where you can sponsor a word--http://www.etymonline.com/
5. The Fairy House Series--http://www.fairyhouses.com/home.html
© 2007 Nancy L. Ruder