At this point in winter we are all tired of sand, salt, slush, and bird poop on our vehicles, even the preschoolers! Still in rapture from Sunday's cleansing of the Buick's exterior. Acted out the process with the kiddies today:
- Buckle up
- Steady, smooth, and safe with that steering wheel
- Get the quarters out of your pockets
- What I really like is giving the male impulse to shoot guns a different storyline with the car wash spray wand complete with sound effects.
- Kids are fascinated by the big foam brush. Could you give an elephant a bath with one of those?
- Trying to teach three year olds to make windshield wiper arms was hilarious.
8 year old girl knows her car wash.
This car looks like it has angel wings.
In the tunnel?
Watercolor painting with Q-tips, washable markers, soap, silver, medium, transparency film (for windshields), and crayons. Clean machines!
© 2011 Nancy L. Ruder