- It's lots easier to collect garbage from the creek than it is to get size 9 boots off my fat, soggy feet.
- I need a better collection and retrieval system.
- Hauling bags of trash up the creek banks and to the dumpster is exhausting.
- Birds are excited about my efforts, and sing wildly ahead of my efforts.
- Dogs are aggitated, vocal, loud and persistant in their opposition to the same.
- Whether the most important aspect is size or technique, it's really hard to pull those boots off. Thought I might have to call 911!
Draining boots on the condo doorstep
© 2011 Nancy L. Ruder