Not getting much written about our current art project at school:
- We are thinking sleepy elephant thoughts.
- We are discovering not-elephants when we find the positions to glue the gray shapes.
- We are wondering what will happen when the mouse squeaks.
- We are looking at negative shapes between the bare January tree branches and around the snowman.
- We are aiming for wisdom even when we aren't quite put together right. We are excited to paint tomorrow and learn the recipe for gray.
- We are considering layers of gray while bundled in gray slipper socks and an afghan.
© 2010 Nancy L. Ruder