- There are two kinds of people in the world; those who eat sauerkraut on Thanksgiving, and those who don't.
- The United States has two parts; Texas, and the poor unfortunates (or lucky devils) who don't reside in Bush Country.
- You were born early enough to remember the assassination of JFK, or you weren't.
- There are the people who remember to switch their cellphones to vibrate before the performance, and the subhuman species who shouldn't be allowed to live.
- There are cat people and dog people.
- You've eaten white paste, or you learned to say "product liability" and "consumer protection" before you started kindergarten.
- You went to "nursery school" or you learned "word processing".
My students have been reveling in an old-fashioned cut and paste the last few days. On their marks, get set, glue!