- Remember to go to the grocery store.
- Forget the list.
- Use assorted associations, visualizations, and chronological memory to mentally reconstruct list.
- Use great concentration to hold onto the mental image of the reconstructed list.
- Drive cart carefully while picking up the items.
- Don't forget the pie!
- Check out.
- Take groceries to parking lot.
- Try to remember where the car is parked this time.
Trivial Pursuit: The AARP Edition
I played this game again today. It seems to be one of my favorites lately. You could say it never grows old: